- Conventional neurological pharmacotherapy
- Nutritional therapy
- Herbal therapy
- Magnetic resonant therapy
- Hyperbaric soft chamber treatment
- Bee venom treatment and general apitherapy
- Alpha lipoic acid
- Calcium EAP
- Allohomeo therapy
- Sulpyco method (more)
Indications for integrated treatment
- Cerebral palsy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Facial palsy
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Amiotrophical lateral sclerosis and motor neuron disease
- Guillan Barre syndrome (polyradiculoneuritis)
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Headaches and migraine
- Brain and spine damage
- Trauma of peripheral nerves
- Panic and depressive disorder
- Alchohol and drug abuse
- Depressive/anxiety disorders (more)
Dr. Maja Roje Novak, Md, MS is a neurologist from Zagreb, Croatia.
She was extensively educated in complementary medicine - acupuncture, homeopathy, manual therapy, nutritional therapy, shiatshu and silva method.
Since 1992 has a private clinic in Zagreb.
She is involved in integrated medicine combining the best from conventional and complementary therapies in treating neurological diseses.
I am happy to have you on my web site!
I can provide assessment of any neurological problem according to contemporary standards.
I also do integrated therapies for neurological diseases with very good results.
Contact me today by phone or mail and I will be at your immediate disposal.