In cooperation with the Centre for Kinesiology and gymnastics AKUMED DOO
Integral neurorehabilitation is based on integrated medicine principles.
Integral neurorehabilitation (INRA) is a therapeutical protocol which consists of simultaneous application of different therapeutical methods in order to regenerate and promote brain motor functions. These methods are:
- electromagnetic stimulation
- sensory stimulation
- nerve and muscle stimulation
- Therasuit method
- hyperbaric soft chamber
Philosophy of integral neurorehabilitation:
- neuroplasticity compensates for brain damage and dysfunction by the proccess of brain growth and reorganization
- brain growth is promoted by stimulation of the brain
- brain growth can also be promoted by nutrition, hydration, respiration and regulation
- neurons are biological electromagnetic units
Simultaneous application of different therapeutical methods is creating synergy where disparate therapies are optimizing and enhancing one another. Synergy is creating huge therapeutical potential of INRA. INRA can be applied to any nonprogressive brain damage and disease.